Freitag, 10. Januar 2014

The Hobbit


Oh yes! I've done it ♡ 

I bought the book "the Hobbit" 
I can say that I really fall in love with the Hobbit movies and the Lord of the rings. 

And now i read "the hobbit" 
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) wuui~



And i love it too ♡

If i lived in middle earth, i would definitely be a Hobbit. (Apart from the big hairy feets) i'm happy at home where it's cozy, it may even happen that i read a good book. Sometimes I be like the Baggins (Beutlins) i'm curious and want to experience adventure. 
If I do not blow dry my hair, they are wavy to curly, I'm always hungry, and especially on a dessert. Sometimes i dance around madly, i like drinking alcohol, nobody is listen to me when I speak -.- and I'm really really small for a young woman so everybody says, omg your so small, thats so cute!! And I was like.... (´・_・`)wth?

Soo xD i really think i would be a Hobbit. 

I wish u all a great weekend(^_^)☆

Liya

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love Hobbit ♥ I love all Tolkien's book, he's one of my fav writer ^u^ Your blog is so pretty and cute, I'll be here often ^^
    I wish you great weekend too ^u^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh really *^* so we both love the same, thats cool :3
      thank u <3 i will follow u blog now :D

      Löschen